Monday, January 13, 2014

Talent Show

Well not much happened as far as success this week. But this week we did have Eikaiwa after a two week drought because of Christmas and New Years. Our English Class is very structured, but at the same time not really at all. Anyway aside from that we walked in the rain all day on Wednesday, Planned and had a LONG weekly planning session on Thursday and then went out finding that night and Friday we had New Year`s Conference. For the Conference those who wanted to could come early and play dodgeball and ping-pong, and then the usual conference followed. We didn`t set goals for the year as a mission other that to find, teach and baptize those that the Lord has prepared. And watched a kind of year in review slideshow.
 
I`M SORRY WE HAD TO FILL OUT A BIG MISSION SURVEY DURING EMAIL TIME AND OUR WARD HAD A TALENT SHOW AND A MOCHI TSUKI THIS MORNING WE HAD TO GO TO ALONG WITH OUR OTHER PDAY STUFF AND SO I HAVE NO TIME!!!
 
The ward talent show was fun. I took some videos that you will see when I send my card home again. I have not too much to say but I don`t have time to write it or email today and basically I hate that Preparation day ends at 6:00 and that the whole morning is taken by stupid study time! I`m not in a good mood as I`m typing this as you might have thought. I hope you all are having a good time at home. In Yonago it was nice because there were two computers and so it took half the time to email but here there is only one for the four missionaries here. (mission iPads would be lovely)  Look up Momoiro Kuroba (Pink Clover) it`s a J-Pop band? that a group did a lip sync to for the talent show. I wish I had more time. I love and miss you all!
 
Love,
Jonathan, Elder Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment